The over-riding criteria for publication are originality, high scientific quality and interest to a multidisciplinary audience. Papers not sufficiently substantiated by experimental detail will not be published. Any technical queries will be referred back to the author, although the Editors reserve the right to make alterations in the text without altering the technical content. Manuscripts submitted under multiple authorships are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur with the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities in the laboratories where the work was carried out. If accepted, the manuscript shall not be published elsewhere in the same form, in either the same or another language, without the consent of the Editors. Authors must state in a covering letter when submitting papers for publication the novelty embodied in their work or in the approach taken in their research.
IJPSDR insists on ethical practices in both human and animal experimentation. Evidence for approval by a local Ethics Committee (for both human as well as animal studies) must be supplied by the authors on demand. Animal experimental procedures should be as humane as possible and the details of aesthetics and analgesics used should be clearly stated. The ethical standards of experiments must be in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CPCSEA (animal) and ICMR (human). The journal will not consider any paper which is ethically unacceptable. A statement on ethics committee permission and ethical practices must be included in all research articles under the ‘Materials and Methods’ section. All accepted papers are subject to editorial changes. All rights are reserved to Editor-in-chief, IJPSDR.
IJPSDR will be published bimonthly in the month of January, March, May, July, September and November of every year.
Open Acsess Policy
IJPSDR provides immediate free access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge, meaning:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of articles published in IJPSDR; manuscripts are freely available without subscription or price barriers
- Open Access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Fee (APF) for accepted articles
- Open Access publication is more frequently cited due to their high publicity and availability.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, full details of which can be found here
- Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
The open access policy of the IJPSDR aims at increasing the visibility and accessibility of the published content. Online free access and listing and indexing in a larger number of bibliographic databases add to the high visibility and research impact.
All the manuscripts submitted to IJPSDR will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by three suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-in-chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
- Editor-in-chief can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Managing editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
- In case, authors challenge editor's negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
IJPSDR may grant the partial/full waiver in article processing charges to the authors those are unable to pay the APCs due to financial crisis. Only the authors from low income countries can apply for waiver. Waiver is applicable for one article per year for each submitting author. Please send your waiver requests to email@example.com
Authors should ensure the originality of their contents, while preparing a manuscript draft. In case the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited or quoted. All the articles submitted to IJPSDR shall be screened for plagiarism. In case, plagiarism is detected during review/editorial process, such manuscript(s) will be rejected immediately. If the plagiarism is proven after publication, such manuscript(s) will be retracted from the journal and appropriate announcement will be placed in this regards. We can also consider appropriate action against authors depending upon the seriousness of the case. It includes debarring the authors from publication in future. We can bring such instants in notice of author's funding agencies, author's institutes (where they works) and to the original authors whose work has been plagiarized.